Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sydney Kate is 5!

It's official, the girl is 5! And a sweet 5-year-old at that {minus the birthday hang-over yesterday aaaand the crazy mess she is with all her artwork & new toys!} We celebrated Sunday on her real day {along with Daddy on his Father's day} and then her "friend celebration" as she calls it, was yesterday. We swam and had lunch and it was fun. Miss Avery is getting to be quite the little fish, I tell you what. Good times. And today, I will be playing clean up!

We sure love you Sydney...you are sweet and sassy and full of goodness & tender tears. I hope one of these days you learn to not be petrified of Little Ann. But the truth is, you get your nervousness from yours truly, so I can't be too surprised :) You are a light and a blessing to our family. Love you forever.


1 comment:

Taryn said...

ohh how funny! all my girls are scared to death of animals! even most bugs. and like you said...they get their nervousness from me too. Poor things! I remember being terrified of all the darn animals I grew up around!