Tuesday, June 22, 2010

homeless pixie

We had our first "hair tragedy" in our family. 3 kids and this has NEVER happened...until now. Maybe it was because she had to share her birthday with her Father this year or maybe because her birthday was on a Sunday, I don't know...but Sydney Kate took matters into her own hands and trimmed her own hair and then hacked her sisters! Good thing Sydney's hair was in a pony-tail or we would have been in real trouble. I must say, it could have been way worse but Avery May was homeless looking for two days :) And now, thanks to a sweet friend of mine, she is all better...she has turned into a pixie! I keep calling her "pixie" and she says "I'm not pixie, I'm Avery May!" She's a cute little half homeless pixie :)
homeless...

Pixie!

8 comments:

Taryn said...

she is the cutest pixie I ever did see! My Jilly has given me two hair tragedy's...and oh it's painful to a mother!

Aunt JuJu said...

Now you just need a video with Aves dancing to Achy Breaky Heart!

kate said...

YAY for all the new posts!
She pulls the pixie look off well! so cute.

Uh, could you update my blog while you're on such a roll?? :)

love you.

Natalie Hall said...

Seriously!! YAY for new post is right... Now that I know your blog I'm here to stalk forever.

That little pixie girl, best client ever, my word!!! she didn't move an inch..... Like I said, she can shaved her head and she still would be a complete doll.. She has great looking parents to thank for that..

Jessica June said...

Love the pixie! good thing she's adorable!! Little Ann...I should have done the dog thing instead of the baby thing...thinking of four is really freaking me out!

Ketsy said...

Wow, it is great to hear from you again. :) It was so good to see you at the shower. Avery is such a doll. I think the haircut is cute! But tell her to knock off the self-cuts.

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

still trying to avoid this in our household, but seriously - she is a little doll, i luv that little face! fun to see all your updates!

Cyndy said...

i love the pixie cut on her!