Sunday, June 20, 2010

shock of all shocks...a new post!

I'm back. I know there's no real good excuse for being 6 months absent from the blogging world...but my computer has been broken and I have been major busy. That's it. The blessed computer is up and running again and I have come to a realization that I am not ever going to not be major busy, so I must just deal and move on. I know I have a lot to catch up on, surely a few pictures to go along with the festivities, but most of the pictures will have to wait. Lots has happened in our busy lives since we left our hearts in San Francisco ;) Here's a few:

New nephew and trip to Utah
swimming lessons
Let's Play Music recital
Avery turned 2!
end of 1st grade for Payton
Visit from Aunt Kate & Arleigh Bug
time with extended family in Idaho
new puppy {Little Ann...and yes, hell may have frozen over}
2 trips to Disneyland
new church calling {we'll talk about that one later}
I turned the big 3-0!
baby shower for a dear friend
Sydney turned 5!

and that's what you missed on Glee :)
30th Birthday warm butter cake and dinner @ Mastro's. {maybe if I stop eating warm butter cake, my arms won't look so large?} yummo!

You'll have to turn your head on this one but thought I would share Miguel's creative side ;)

There is much more to be said but I have fallen asleep twice writing this post. ta-ta! xoxo

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Sarah,

I like the update! The number 30 on the plate was way cute and creative. :) Hope things are going good for you and your family. Take care!!

Woods: said...

LOVE the update! You are too too cute and I can't believe how busy you've been! New calling?! What is it?!!! I'm so curious! I really cannot believe that Avery is 2!? What the heck? And Sydney 5? That is crazy. Your kids are so dang cute and we miss you guys lots! Can't wait for more pictures and updates! love ya!

Taryn said...

:) good to see you post again..wow we've missed a lot :) lol...
so my dad's email is vmoulton@wbaccess.net...or his cell is 208-251-9897 or... :) you can try their home phone. 406-554-3311...he's pretty good about email. So you might just try that first :)