Tuesday, June 22, 2010

baby shower...

I have been planning a baby shower for one of my dearest friends and I have to say, it's been so much fun. And the end product surely was a success. I will just post a little peek at the decor. It was lovely and I really can't wait to squeeze her little one to come! A big thank you must be given to my hubby...Miguel. He has been very patient with all of my shower-prep/wheatgrass growing/over-the-top shenanigans. 'Tis true, we women are silly when it comes to the details, but I enjoy those parts the best...so a thank you to you, Mike {doesn't he look skinny & handsome in that picture?} Also, a thank you to my partners in crime.
I think Shenise said it best: "it was a pleasure doing business with you". It really was.








4 comments:

Aunt JuJu said...

Beautiful...and I love those crystals!:::)))) You are so good! and nice too...and sweet, etc. etc.! and Labs love your salty toes!

mbunker said...

It looked beautiful! I wish I could have been there for the fun!

mbunker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie Hall said...

Oh my Heck!!!! Sarah, you kill me! It looks absolutely amazing...