Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tahoe.


So...after 3 weeks of vacation, Mike and I needed a little break! We got to go to Lake Tahoe with friends for 5 days and it was such a fun little getaway. My mom came to watch the kids, so we left Avery for the first time {Ah!} and she did great. It was so beautiful there...I couldn't get over it! We went for the Celebrity golf tournament...and let me tell you, I am part celebrity now! I had such a fun time celeb watching. We saw a ton of athletes and a few tv stars {kevin from The Office, Pres. Palmer, Carlton from Fresh Prince, Ray Romano} My list of stars could go on and on! It was sure fun to shmooze with the VIPs for a few days. We rented bikes and rode to breakfast. We took a boat on the lake and man, was it beautiful. They don't call it Tahoe blue for nothing! We saw Harry Potter {long and overrated} and we ate a lot! It was so very much fun. Not to mention we spent time with great friends! Mike celebrated his 31st birthday while we were there and he kept saying "best birthday ever"! Seriously, what more could a guy ask for? Beautiful place, not a bad looking wife :), golf all morning {even if he's the caddy's caddy}, walking amongst the celebs, REO speedwagon and STYX concert...right up front! We had a fabulous time! Anyways, Happy Birthday honey.

Celebrity Golf Tournament


beautiful place...Lake Tahoe


Tahoe Blue! The water was so cold and so beautiful. This
was before the tubing ride with the girls! good times!

{my arms are still sore...}


Happy Birthday Miguel!


17th Hole.


"Rock On" faces at the concert


Tanners and Vans


8 comments:

Amy and Clark said...

Does this mean you finished all the laundry and dishes? :)
Looks beautiful and like you guys had a blast! I agree that Mike has one good-looking wife!

Melissa said...

I really like the picture of the sunset. You look great! Looks like you had a good time. Thanks goodness your mom came and stayed with the kids, I bet they enjoyed her and she enjoyed them. Take care!

Woods: said...

Yeah, only a little bit of jealousy going on there! Gosh you guys are BUSY! What a blast though! And your kids are growing too fast...could they stop?! Alie misses Payt like crazy. We miss you all! Love you!

Kristine said...

I LOVE all the updates and pictures... seriously love me some pictures. and Tahoe is really that pretty. James an I went there and did the cruise on the lake, it was AWESOME.

and the girls are so addorable it the skirts

Ali said...

What a fun time! I just saw some pictures of TAhoe for the first time, and now these . . . I had no idea it was so gorgeous! I thought it was just another desert lake. You guys look great!

kelly jewell said...

Um...the sunset picture is PERFECT!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

i think this is the best idea ever...a vacation after the vacation, amen sister! tahoe is legit, looked like too much fun! luv cam

Dallas and Krista said...

Oooh my dear Vans. This was a good time indeed. Love Snow White and The Caddy's Caddy with all our hearts :)