Saturday, July 11, 2009

four and one







I have obviously been out of town and on blog hiatus. and yes, I have a billion pics from our trip to post. But I am most excited about my two girls and the pics that my wonderfully talented photographer friend took of them for their 4 year and 1 year pics. I love them all and could hardly choose which ones to post. but here you go. My friends name is Talia and you can find her at expressionsbytalia.com (jenna, I know you taught me how to link, but I forget :)

Enjoy and look for more pics asap.

6 comments:

Brianne Serrano said...

OMG, I need to know where you got those super cute skirts!

Jennie said...

such cute pics! so did you go to utah to get those taken? Those fluffy fluffy skirts are adorable

Melanie said...

Precious little girls!! I love you both!

Monica said...

Cute pics and even cuter girly girls!! So I just checked your blog...it has been a long time, sorry, I made a comment on your b-day post....I feel bad I did not get that done earlier!! Much Love!

Ketsy said...

Such cute girls. Hope you guys are doing something fun for mr. mike, who is getting supa-old.

bkbills said...

I love the pictures! How are you? Where did you get those skirts? Your kids are adorable!