Monday, August 11, 2008

Here's to..



here's to my sweet Payton on his first day of Kindergarten. Oh, he looked so handsome this morning and he was so excited as he tore the last link from his paper chain! Mike and I took him over this morning and pulling past the junior high, he could see lots of cars and kids and parents and he said "wow, this looks kinda scary." But he was fine, didn't even bat an eye when we left him at the classroom. We are so proud of our little, well sort of getting big, guy. He will do so great. LOVE YOU!

8 comments:

Kambria said...

He is growing up so fast. Hope that you guys are doing well. Love ya.

Jennie said...

wow school starts soon there down in AZ. my Zach starts in a couple of weeks and he is so ready to go! isn't it weird having a kid old enough to go to school?

Honeycombs said...

Can't believe that you have started school already for the year. I am still trying to get brave enough to take Miya to kinder at the beginning of September. He looks so cute with the backpack on.

Kristine said...

What a cutie. Oh the very first day is sooo great. Just my fav for sure.

Caroline Marshall said...

What a brave boy you have. When I started kindergarden I bawled for the first couple of days. Glad to hear Payton had a good first day. He is such a cute boy, I'm sure the little girls will go crazy for him at school.

Monica said...

He started school? Yikes!! I can not believe how fast he is growing up!!! Holly Cow!!! He is the cutest kido!! Good luck Payton!

andrew said...

Way to go Payt!!!
Love you bud
Uncle Andrew

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

and he is off...where does the time go? what a cute guy sar and so fun to think of all the little adventures that lie ahead for him! hope you are coping :) luv cami