Tuesday, August 26, 2008

LOL (laugh out loud)





Just a few things today that have made me smile and literally laugh out loud. First, most of you know we have 3 kids now...yes, 3. And needless to say I will be investing in a mini van asap. I have realized that I am officially "that mom"...the one who is running around crazy trying to get things accomplished, dropping kids off in every direction. It's exhausting! But it's fun and what else would I be doing if I wasn't? I won't answer that because I can think of about one hundred things :) This is what I am supposed to be doing and really, what I enjoy. These kids are such a joy to me. So back to my laughing out loud. I walked past my little calendar in my kitchen this morning and realized that it is still set up as "MAY"!!! That just goes to show when the world went crazy. Thanks in majority to our new little bundle. And I went to change it and said, forget it...I'll wait til September! And then Sydney Kate, what a girl she is. She practiced jumping off the side into the deep end with her dad so she could do it at swimming lessons off the diving board without crying and then go straight to the store to pick any prize she wants. This goes to show that bribery works because she didn't cry today and jumped off twice. Yes, that means I bought 2 prizes...what can I say, I am a push over. So, she chose Giselle & Robert dolls from "Enchanted". Ok, so now "McDreamy" is around our house and every time I look at him, I just have to laugh because it really looks like him and I'm embarassed to say it makes me excited for Greys to start up again! He is a cutie. And so I'm off to bed (with visions of Dr. Shepherd dancing in my head) :)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

What a precious baby girl! She makes me smile.

Way to go Sydney...jumping off the diving board. Grandma is SO proud of you!

Nora said...

you make me laugh! Thank you I needed to.

Tiffany said...

Yeah Grey's! I can't wait either, funny thing is the first hospital I was a nurse at was a lot like being on Grey's all the who's with who and drama...crazy!!!