Monday, January 14, 2008

update...



Not much of an update, but I thought I should post something or you might all think we dropped off the earth ;) We are well and home from a fun trip to Idaho/Utah (I'll post those pics later). I just have to document the newest member of our family: TINK! Sydney seems to have forgotten who she is, because she is in this get up most of the day! We think she is so funny and once again, Aunt Amy wins the prize for the perfect gift...she gave Sydney a whole bunch of princess dress ups! Hope all your holidays were wonderful. Oh, and JENNA, I resolve to be a better blogger!

3 comments:

jenna said...

an identity crisis. we can all relate to that. at least she doesn't think she is britney spears. yikes. i peed my pants this morning when i saw the update. thanks so much. i can finaly live life.

Chappell Family said...

Yeah for Tink!!! We love you!

Kristine said...

So glad you've returned! Tink is super cute. Your Christmas looked very fun and COLD!