Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tag from Tay Tay

I do this only because it's you Tay. Normally, I ignore these little games ;)

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Attending the infamous Timpview High School...
2. Working as a billing secretary, occasionally.
3. Not so faithfully waiting for a missionary!
4. Taking the ACT/SAT/AP exams...thanks to my Dad.
5. Cruising movies 8 in a mini van with the girls.

5 things on my "to do" list for today:
1. Laundry...isn't that crappy?
2. Pull out the good old maternity clothes, can't so much do up my pants.
3. Help Sydney dress up as Tink.
4. Ask Sydney 1000 times if she needs to go pee.
5. Return some goods to Nordstrom.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. cherry pie
2. guacomole
3. fruit
4. rice dessert
5. Diet coke with a lime...oh, I long to be not pregnant!

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Travel
2. Buy a big old house for my mom.
3. Buy an Audi Q7
4. Buy Mike a new wardrobe (which is something I hear him say he needs on a daily basis...fyi: he really doesn't)
5. Build a home on a bunch of land somewhere beautiful

5 bad habits:
1. Buying things I don't necessarily NEED
2. Not keeping a budget
3. Over plucking my eyebrows
4. Keeping junk that I don't so much need.
5. Watching tv late at night (gotta love TIVO)

5 of my favorite toys:
1. My new camera!!!
2. My pink beach cruiser
3. My new panini press, thanks Amy!
4. My laptop
5. guess I am boring, can't think of 5 :)

I tag anyone who wants to!

2 comments:

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Luv the info Sar! Your pics from Christmas are adorable! That is the ebst that you are prego with your sis - Emily & I were pregnant together and our girls were six weeks apart and now they are BFF's - it is so much fun! Hope you are feeling better! Luv Cam

Amy said...

How fun!! I love reading friends' "tags"...it's fun to get to know them a little better. Congrats on a little girl!! You're adorable pregnant!