Thursday, August 02, 2007

What did YOU do today?

Sydney Kate & her Dora Potty...life is exciting!


Well, WE pee'd in the potty...lots and lots! Sydney is getting to be quite well acquainted with her Dora potty & loves to use it. We are using bribes so you can hear her yell "I pee'd in the potty & I get a SUCKER!" after every visit. My dum-dum supply is running low...I never knew a little girl could go sooo much! And Payton seems to think he gets a sucker every time she goes because he helps her. Ok, ok. Sydney is doing pretty well, we are proud of her. I had to throw in the second picture to show off her knock knees, which may be the one and only thing she got from her mom (besides her pleasant disposition :) kidding). Here's to potty training!

10 comments:

jenna said...

that top picture made my day. she looks so hilarious. :)

Kristine said...

Well congrats to Sydney! Thats awesome! I am super impresed. and Paytons hillarious with the "helping" thing. What a good pair.

kate said...

Way to go sydney sue! What a big girl!! I'm ticked that I can't come see you guys this weekend. I had such HIGH hopes. :) Have fun and take good pics!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

I love your blog...so cute and so FUN because you are covering all the events of life! Cam

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

OH, I forgot to mention the knee knocker photo - please don't make me pull out the tape with spandex to prove you are right! :)

Lyndsie Field said...

Oh my...the joys of potty training! I'm just going through it right now...and let's just say it's not going so well. I'm glad that the sucker idea is working for little Sydney. She's a cutie! :)

Sunny Jo said...

I LOVE the potty training days!! I had to bribe Rylee(my oldest) with marshmallow's!! she wanted to go ALL the time, so i had to switch to the MINI-MARSHMALLOWS!!
Looks like u guys r having a great summer!!:)

Melanie said...

Can't believe our baby girl is going in the Dora potty!! ALOT!!! Gotta love bribes...dumb dumb please! Love those two little cheeks hanging below the T-shirt and then the knees!! Oh my...so cute. I passed those knees right to you then to her...lucky girls!! Love you all like crazy! Hugs and kisses. Love, Mom

Woods: said...

Oh! She is such a big girl now! Time for another one! :) I'm impressed that she's doing so good! What a little smartie! Ray might be five before he even understands that concept! :) Good Job getting her all potty trained!

Tara said...

Sarah... I am doing the same thing right now.. I hate it! Bo gets suckers too even! so funny. Bo is actually being sooo stubborn about it though! What is your week like? We should take the kids swimming with Haley. My computer is at the Mac store so you're gonna have to call me. ( i am using Marks laptop, but come MONDAY its a gonner too!) Let's do it for real this time, I would love to see the kids together, and Mabry's are in Cali. Let me know