Sunday, August 26, 2007

Hey baby, let's go to Vegas!

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5103253119620524850" />




Well, I have just returned from my offical first girls trip. And it was so much fun! I met up with my college roommates (Rachel,Talia & Tiffany...missed you Kam & Jill) in Las Vegas for a few days and we had a really great time catching up...hadn't seen Rachel for like 4 years or something crazy! We stayed at the MGM, went to Celine :), ate out, shopped, swam, chatted, re-told "Ricks" stories, and laughed a lot. We didn't gamble at all, but I did have my first karaoke bar experience...even did a duet with some guy who was impressed with my singing! It was hilarious. I did miss my babies and my sweet Mike who kept the kids and was such a great dad while I was gone, but it was a nice little break for me and a good time to catch up with the girls.

Thanks ladies, for the wonderful trip. I love you girls. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas ;)

14 comments:

Kristine said...

Looks like tons of fun! But I would definately like to hear more about the "what happens in vegas, stays in vegas" part.

Shawni said...

I am so glad you had a great time in my neck of the woods. How was Celine ? Dan and I are going in two weeks...we are way up in the back though. Oh well! You always look so cute...would you quit it. You are makin the rest of us look bad!! ;)

jenna said...

jealousy.

jenna said...

by the way you are so albino. come lay out with me.

kate said...

Wow, I don't even recognize Rachel... crazy that its been four years! Time has been good to you guys -you all look so good!

love you.
i'll call you later.

Newmans said...

That sounds like a great time. I'm jealous :D

Kambria said...

Dang I am so sad that I wasn't able to make it. You guys look like you had a great time. I miss you all!!!!

Woods: said...

Okay, what a blast! Just reading about you going to Celine gave me chills. I love her. You look great! Someday, we'll do a "Homeland Security" Reunion in Mazatlan! That'd be fun.

Tara said...

OMG! Sarah! I forgot to call you back, I ran off to Disneyland and realized that I never called you! Please call me again so I can talk to you, cuz I lost your #.. I am retarded! Sorry.

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Sar-Looks like a fun, much deserved weekend! I saw Celine for my b-day last year...she was phenomenal...didn't you love all her cute dresses and her dancers!!! Super fun! Cam

Sunny Jo said...

Looks like u had a blast!!
k, so i had to put my blog on private, so i need ur email address so i can invite u back on!!
hope ur doing good!!:)

bkbills said...

There is nothing better than spending a weekend with girl friends! I'm so glad you had a good time.

Kelly said...

How fun to get away for a bit with your friends. I've heard lots about the Celine concert. I bet it was really good! You are lucky to get to see your roommates again. I would love to see all my roommates again too!

Brooke said...

Does that guy really think he looks like Elvis?! I'm not buying it.