Thursday, August 09, 2007

"I've been tagged..."

Thank you Jenna, I was beginning to feel left out :) Kidding, kidding. I'm not too exciting, but here goes. It should have "favorite books" on here because then I would add "Eclipse" to the top of the list. I read it in one day, all 600+ pages. The kids were neglected, yes, but it was sooo good. Mock if you must Jeramy & the rest of you critic men...but it was good and we girls like that sort of thing!

Jobs I've had
1. mama
2. Pediatric Nurse
3. janitor (yes, it's true)
4. medical billing secretary

4 Movies I Can Watch Over and Over Again...
1. drumroll...The Notebook
2. How to lose a guy
3. Anne of Green Gables
4. Meet the Parents

Places I Have Lived...
1. Mesa, AZ
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Provo, UT
4. Woodbridge, VA
5. Merida, Mexico

Favorite TV Shows...
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. ER
3. The Office
4. Lost

4 Places I Have Been On Holiday...
1. Cali
2. Mexico
3. Italy
4. New York

Favorite Dishes...
1. Mike's steak & avocado
2. salmon taco
3. penne rustica @ mac grill
4. bbq chicken salad

Websites I Visit Daily...
1. Email
2. Blogs
3. sugardoodle (primary crap :)
4. email & blogs again...

Places I Would Rather Be Right Now...
1. in bed
2. the beach
3. with my mom & dad
4. with my sisters


Now here are 5 people that I am tagging...
1. Becky Beals
2. Cami Kesler
3. Amy Chappell
4. Kristine Lefler
5. Kate Ball

6 comments:

Lyndsie Field said...

I have to agree with you on the notebook...love that movie!

bkbills said...

Thanks for the tag, Sarah. :) Also, love the jab at Jeramy. He made fun of me the rest of the day for our emails to each other about Eclipse. (I've already gone back and reread my favorite parts again. You know exactly what those parts are!!)

Amy Jill said...

sarah.
i didn't know you were an eclipse lover! i just finished today--it took me a while to get a hold of the book. i love books that cause you to neglect all responsibilities, sleep and hygiene! we should talk bella, edward and jacob sometime...
love you.
ames

Kristine said...

alright, alright. 2nd time I've been tagged, I guess I'll do it now.

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Okay Sar - does Tag mean I copy this and then put it on my blog? I need to get out more but I just wanted to make sure before I do it and look dumb in the blog world!
ps.s proud of your cooking skills...you may be headed to the next Hell's Kitchen reality show!!! Luv Cam

jenna said...

i wish i could spend that much money there without my husband divorcing me!! :) no, no...these were returns on my number which means no money for me :( just kidding...just less of a paycheck for sure. love you.