Friday, May 18, 2007

The Road to Hana...

We took a ride on the wild side and went to Hana to day. The boys were skeptical of the long & windy road, but it turned out to be a great day with breathtaking views and memorable outings. I especially loved the red sand beach where we jumped into the most crystal blue water (yes, I jumped...but my heart was thumping fast!) and I should mention clothing was optional at that beach which turned out to be quite interesting :) The waterfalls and vibrant green foliage were so beautiful and Hana town was quaint and quiet. We enjoyed warm banana bread that we bought at a roadside stand. It was a long day, but quite well worth it. These pics show our busy day. I think it was one of the most beautiful places I have been! Love you all!

4 comments:

Ketsy said...

What a dream day! We missed you swimming at Schilds' yesterday, but I am sure you weren't missing us! :) Party on.

Woods: said...

Sarah! It looks like you guys had an awesome trip! What a blast! We had a great trip and I've got great $ saving tips and good Disneyland tips for you! Call me or email me and we'll chat! Give Payton a kiss from Alie! :)

Brooke said...

Hawaii looks amazing! What a fun trip after all that hard work! You deserve it!

Dallas Tanner said...

I am pissed that I am not in more of the photos!