Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I LOVE the SUNS!

Mike and I got to go to the SUNS playoff game against the Spurs last night. Man, it was the best thing I've ever done. I got to see a few "celebrities" which is always fun for me. And I should mention that I LOVE Barbosa and Nash. The whole crowd wore bandaids on their noses to be like Steve Nash! Mike kept harrassing Bowen and Duncan...they are the biggest whiners. He would say, "Hey Bowen, where's your bottle?" It was funny though a tad emarrassing :) Mike was convinced he got "in their heads". It was so intense up front where we were sitting (third row!!!), I had anxiety a lot, but it was the best night! Thank goodness we won or I would have been sick that we spent so much money on those tickets! But was it worth it, you ask? EVERY PENNY.

1 comment:

Ketsy said...

FUN FUN FUN! You guys went to the right game and it sounds like you had the right tickets. Can't wait to see you on Friday.