Wednesday, May 30, 2007

crazy life & change...




Mike keeps telling me I need to update! So here I am...and I realize that I pretty much skipped Mike's graduation all together. It was such a great few days with family here and lots of friends for his party. I appreciate everyone's support, thank you. We are proud of him, for sure! And then Payton had his last day of school, he will sure miss it...he just loves school. It feels like life quickly changes and I am trying to adapt and stay afloat! Swimming lessons started this week, Sydney cried the entire time! But Payton did well and is in the same class as his friend Kaylee, so he is enjoying it. I, however, have to get in with Sydney and so I feel like crying the entire time! We are looking forward to a fun summer together.

3 comments:

jenna said...

so fun to talk to you today sis! you all look amazing, we love you!!

bkbills said...

Hey, I didn;t even know he was still in school. Where have I been? That is so cool! What an accomplishment (and relief!) Congratulations!

ness said...

oh my gosh- i love greg. i laugh every time i see him. whenever people come over they comment on the cute grad announcement. congrats mike.