Saturday, May 21, 2011

my kind of camping.

Saturday night we went out to dinner with Granny, Pop & Judy at Sauce. Then we went camping! In our back yard! It was awesome: beautiful weather, kids loved it, easy and best of all, little miss Tess could sleep in her crib inside! We roasted marshmallows, made s'mores, told spooky stories (ever heard of the "ghost cow"?) and Mike sang us to sleep with his music. Mom joined Tess inside about 5 am...but the rest of them lasted all night and wanted to do it again the next night! Great memories.





6 comments:

Angie Ora said...

Wow, I love camping in the backyard. That sounds like so much fun. Too bad we don't have a yard here, but I like camping in the living room too. Tess is growing up already, how fun to see your beautiful family!

Love you Sarah - - -

Krista Cook said...

Sarah,
I hope you are well. I think of you often.
Could you send me your email address. My email got hacked, and I didn't get all of my addresses. Love you!

Kris

Unknown said...

I know this isn't a new post, but I was checking random blogs today and saw this cute pic of your little Tess. She's so dang cute, and those cheeks are to die for!

Our one camping experience was on the back porch (we don't have a yard, just the porch) and the kids loved it! We should do it again.

Amanda said...

i found you! i met you at the wedding last night and have been searching blogs to find you! your kids are so cute and i am in LOVE with Tess!! and camping does sound like fun, wish we did more of it :(

McKell Munn

abo-bder said...

فنى تركيب

abo-bder said...




.
.
.