Monday, September 14, 2009

Magic and Thunder




Kids had their first soccer games this week! It was so fun. Both teams are BLUE this year...Sydney's team is the Blue Magic and Payton's is Blue Thunder. Sydney was hilarious and seriously could have cared less where that ball was! I had to make myself sit down and stop screaming more than once...cuz really, was my screaming going to do any good? not so much. It was fun though...lots of grass picking and nail biting :)
Payton, on the other hand, is in the big time now. It's like a whole new game...with GOALIES. It was really fun to watch and though I am really looking forward to games a month or more from now when it's not blazing hot, I loved watching Payt play.

Go BLUE Magic/Thunder :)

9 comments:

Woods: said...

I LOVE IT! Way to go BIG BLUE MAGIC/THUNDER! They are so darling!

jpr said...

neither purple nor pink? dang.

Caroline said...

Go Magic and Thunder. I'm sure you are the cutest soccer mom out there. Love you!!

Bowdens said...

Kirk's team is Blue Thunder this year as well! We will miss spending our Friday nights with you guys! What cute kids you have...go blue!

Bowdens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bowdens said...

Sorry! The deleted comment is from me. I'm a little impatient and clicked the button twice :)

kate said...

oh please, your blog is darling! thanks for your nice comments, though :) i need to just leave my dang background alone -im a tad bit addicted to photoshop it think. oh deah...
i've seen 'little green notebook' on a couple different design blogs and i remember you showing her to me! (her baby's room and her little paintings) ...she does cute things. wish i had those 'cute house' talents.. i think you got them all.
love u.

Ali said...

hilarious - what a cute pair of soccer playas. I love your blog make over!

Shalice said...

Love soccer season! We just have to hurry and get our games over before it gets too cold...unlike you Arizonites!

The picture of Avery on that chair is the cutest ever! She looks like you!