Thursday, October 01, 2009

mexico.

Poolside & the beach. Perfect combo.
What Miguel spent his time doing a good majority of the day {Notice laptop not far from reach}
What Sarita spent her time doing the majority of the trip...{pina colada and book in hand}
My post will be brief because I don't want to rub it in too much ;) We had a wonderful vacation with a few friends to Puerto Vallarta. The accomodations really couldn't have been more perfect and the amigos there offered us way too much food, snacks, fruit, & peeenya coladas at 20 minute intervals. I gained 5 pounds, I'm sure, but it was worth it. I read 2 books, soaked in a few rays, lounged and went to church in espanol. loved that. We watched movies in the theatre every night...and played games. I even zip lined through the jungle! We had to rappell down in a few parts and I thought I might pee my pants, but I actually wasn't that nervous and had a really fun time. Thanks to Mike's parents who watched the kids...they had a great time with Pop and Dama Dama. Good times across the border. I love Mexico.

8 comments:

kate said...

oh my word.. jealousy is right! looks like it was a fabulous time! it is soo beautiful there!
you are so tan. and skinny. and have stinking cute toes. glad you had such a fun vacay.
i still love you :)
miss you ess!

Tiffany said...

Fabulous! I am jealous as well, but so glad you could get away!

Taryn said...

how fun! I think I would have peed my pants on that zipline!

Amy and Clark said...

tambien estoy celosa. leiste buenos libros? yo tengo ganas de estar en mexico, en la playa, tomando pina coladas...lejos de tarea y estudiantes y mi casa desordenada...

glad you had such a super time.
let's catch up sometime.
love ya.

jenna said...

jealous!

take us with you next time!
xoxo.

kelly jewell said...

Ooh...that's sounds so lovely! You lucky ducky!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

ok you rubbed that in way to much....heres me saying " jeeeaaalllouzzzzz!" luv it! *cami

Leigh said...

Looks amazing! AND you came home to great weather! Tommy says he's super jealous of Mikey's "puffy gym muscles." When can we hang out???