Thursday, May 14, 2009

5/14/08


One year ago, I was blessed with another beautiful baby girl. I love this little one so much and cannot believe she is a whole year old. How lucky we are to have enjoyed her days, her sweet little person. She is a blessing to our family. This past year has literally flown by. I look forward to the years to come but I have to say I am a little sad to watch my baby grow. She is such a good girl, she loves her mom and dad. She adores her brother & sister. She is talking so well and toddling around on her tiny feet. I love you Avery May. I hope you have a fun gangsta party tomorrow and know that one year ago today, you made your mama very happy. I love you baby girl. Happy Birthday!

7 comments:

jenna said...

We love our precious avery may and can't I
Imagine our family without her. Happy bday gangsta aves!!!!

kate said...

happy birthday avery baby! hope you have a FUN party tonight -wish we could be there!

Woods: said...

Holy cow. That really did fly by! She is such a doll and so so sweet! Happy Birthday!

Brooke said...

Happy birthday baby Aves! Can we even call you a baby anymore? you are so grown up already!

Melanie said...

Grandma loves our little angel Aves!

Greg and Joanie VanSteenkiste said...

You are one cute little baby...we love you Dama Dama and Pop

Shenise said...

the cutest girls! their outfits are adorable!