Friday, February 06, 2009

"Angry Face"


Avery is 8 months old. She LOVES signing time, she smiles whenever she hears it. She is getting two baby teeth. She is not such a big fan of baby food these days. She is getting to be a better sleeper...she goes to bed awake and cries her little self to sleep. She has an "angry face" and she knows how to use it! She is crawling all over the place. She loves the bath tub and splashes with the best of them. She has a decent sized booty...but teeny tiny feet. She loves her mama. She also likes her brother and sister. She loves her daddy too, mostly when he sings her to sleep. Avery is starting to try lots of foods...cheerios & chocolate & crackers. She likes big people food. She's the thirstiest baby I've ever met. She loves to drink water & juice. She loves her cousin Arleigh. She says mama, dada, ball and all done {or that's my interpretation of her words:) She knows the sign for sleep. She gets dragged along as I suppose all third children do...misses naps, hops shopping cart to shopping cart, and most of the time has a smile on her face through it all. She is a gem. I love her to bits.

11 comments:

kate said...

she IS a gem. oh how i love my aves... congrats on the teeth!! :) love them.
love you all!

Caroline said...

That angry face is the best I've ever seen. She is a doll, and so good to just do and go wherever. Love you!

bkbills said...

8 MoNTHS! Can you believe it? Seems like just yesterday we were cursing pregnancy together and praying to be done with it! She's such a cutie. So glad I can still look at the blog and see how she's growing!

Bowdens said...

I love that angry face!! She is really growing up. My family said you did a great job singing today!

jpr said...

those angry eyes look like she's missing her grandpa

Kristine said...

I LOVE that face! How funny! and I think a Scorpion would do me in. Ugh! I shudder just thinking about it.

jenna said...

hilarious.

Melanie said...

Love the angry face...love you all so much. Happy Valentines Day!

jenna said...

ugh. don't remind me :)

Katie said...

That is freaking hilarious...so glad you shared.

So glad to see that you're livin' it up in AZ town (state).

Sarita is one cool/funny/out going Momma (Madre)!

Miss you, Kate Dogg

Krista Cook said...

It's so fun to hear about your family. I wish I could see your kids. I guess the blog is second best. Hope you are well, Sarah.
Love,
Kris