Friday, February 06, 2009

"kind of a big deal..."

Besides the fact that I just found a HUGE-O scorpion in my front room. and that's a big flipping deal, these are a few other things that are kind of a big deal, right now :)



We went to see our Suns play! Thanks to Bunkers for giving us the tickets, they were great! And our kids loved it...we were glad the Suns won. {our record is not so great this year} Got to zoom in on my Leandro and Stevie, and it's always funny to see Shaq's big feet. During quiet moments Payton would yell out "Shaq!!!" and everyone around us would laugh. Didn't get a knod from the big diesel, maybe next time! It was lots of fun. {forgive Mike, who cannot take a picture without sticking his fingers in front of the flash...}


All these cute grandkids are kind of a big deal! Wow, haven't we multiplied? We think they are so fun...


Avery is on the move! She thinks it is a Big Deal! She is a cute little crawling baby. I have lots to update about her...{see next post} The snotty nose in the picture is appropriate since that's another big deal...she's getting two tiny teeth on bottom and that's making her a miserable human being!


Yes, Michael is kind of a big deal...he is a bjpenn.com celebrity and I tease him endlessly. He went to Vegas to support his brah and even though his brah got worked, no seriously WORKED, he had a fun time hanging out with them. I'm teasing honey, I know you don't really think you're a big deal :)

1 comment:

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

lol, luv the post...and yes all are a big deal! little avery is growing up too quick...what a little sweeties. thanks for not posting a pic of the scorpion but for admitting crap like that happens...had a little mouse come in from my garage last week and serioulsy wouldn't go into my kitchen for a week, even though cam got the bastard (sorry for my language) a couple hours after he ran behind the fridge, snap sucker. luv ya cam