Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hey baby




Well, we are home and we officially have 3 kids. Wow! I am feeling great, a little tired, but really great compared to the other two recoveries. The whole experience was just beautiful and wonderful. I am glad to be home and we are all just relaxing and enjoying this little one. Avery is so tiny in my arms, it's just amazing to have a newborn. I honestly can't believe I can love her as much as I do...and the kids just want to hold her all the time. Mike is sweet with her too and she loves to lay on his chest. As for who she looks like, she is changing daily. Definitely she is our child, but she doesn't look exactly like either of them, some say she has a little more Rammell in her than the others. Thanks for all your well wishes, we appreciate your love and friendship.

14 comments:

kate said...

what a precious little bug! her look has TOTALLY changed since the day of pics... she is a beauty, indeed.

I love you avery baby!!
-aunt kate.

Woods: said...

Oh I am so excited to come see her tomorrow! I hope you are surviving! She is such a pretty girl! So great!

Brooke said...

Oh, WOW! I love her! So glad she's here and you all are well. can't wait to see her!

Kristine said...

sooo cute and precious and ooooo I can smell her through the computer screen. Love that the kids want to hold her. how sweet!

Angie said...

Congratulations Sarah! I just looked on your blog and saw that she is here! She's a beauty. I am so happy for you! I hope you're doing well... Love you! Angie

jenna said...

cute blankie ;)

love that avery girl SO!

Jenny at LGN said...

Oh Sarah! She is SO beautiful!! Congratulations! I'm sure you're so glad to be done with the pregnancy. Isn't it funny how all those feelings of frustration and the pain seem to go away once you can finally see their perfect little faces?
I can't wait to hear how life is with three! If anyone can do it, I know you can!
Love,
Jennica

Angie said...

I'm so excited for you!! Now for the fun part;)

Kelly said...

she is adorable! I'm so glad the last miserable weeks of pregnany are over for you and you can enjoy your new sweet baby. Can't wait to meet her!

trista said...

I love the name avery... so cute best wishes to you and your fam...So adorable!!!

Bowdens said...

Sarah!! I've been out of town but I've been thinking about you! I'm so happy that she's here and that everything went so well! Congratulations!! She is so beautiful!

Natalie said...

Yeah!! Congrats! Avery is beautiful. Glad you are feeling pretty good. What a cute family you have! So happy your precious baby is here!

Amy said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations! How wonderful to have three beautiful kiddos!

Curtis and Shandy said...

Congrats!!! I seriously think she looks just like you!!