Saturday, May 10, 2008

Curly Sue





I know I've been in hiding mode...still am. And no, no baby yet. We will keep you posted. Let's just say that being dilated to 5 cm means NOTHING to me anymore. If anything, it has given me more anxiety and stress. Anyway, I've been wanting to post a few pics of last Sunday and Sydney's hair. It was Kendall's blessing and Mike and I laughed so hard when I pulled out these curlers...looking at her huge afro, saying maybe we shouldn't "experiment" on important days :) but with a little picking, it turned out pretty cute. I told her she could be Shirley Temple for halloween, she quickly said, "No, I want to be Snow White". So whatever. But she sure thought she looked pretty with her curls. I agree. Enjoy and HOPE to have some news for you all soon.

11 comments:

jenna said...

she looks adorable! i'm impressed! glad to hear from your blog that you are still pregnant....we were worried when we didn't get texts back from you. can't wait to see our new little one.
love,
a & j

Woods: said...

Oh she looks so so pretty! I LOVE it! Probably the cutest curly Sue I've ever seen! I have been wondering about baby girl #2 and worried that I was missing out on helping you! Please call me if you need me to take your kids! I am just home for the next three weeks and I honestly would LOVE to have them stay while you go to the hospital or while you recover, or while you are super frustrated cause you are still at a 5. :) So, call me! And Good Luck! Maybe we'll see you tomorrow!

Shalice said...

Her hair is too cute. I remember the first time I did that with Jaicee...same result!

I am so jealous you are close to having a babe...dilated to a 5...you should admit yourself to the hospital!! Good Luck.

Jennie said...

ahh, your kids are so cute. her little face is so sweet. i don't think brooklyn would sit still long enough for me to put all of those little curlers in.

Newmans said...

Cute, cute kids! Good luck with baby #3! Can't wait to see how cute this one will be!

Amy said...

I think her hair looked beautiful! Your kids are so cute! Good luck! I'll be anxiously checking your blog for news of a new baby!

Kristine said...

those curls are awesome! we used to experament just like that back in the day. So funny but I have to say she is stinkin cute.

Dallas and Krista said...

She reminds me of Olivia Newton John in Grease with her hair like that! I love it- they both look so darling! Hang in there preggers!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Hang in there girly, you really are almost these! Do you have any extra knitting hooks lying around...SROM!
Luv Cami, good luck :)

Angie said...

It sounds like it will go quick when you do get there!!! The last month is always a mind game. Good Luck!!!

Ketsy said...

That picture of Syd in the curlers is priceless, but really it is another little girl I am wanting to see!!