Friday, May 23, 2008

the binky fairy...




I got this fantastic idea from my friend Kelly...and it worked like a charm! We've been prepping little miss Sydney for about a month and the other night she said, "mom, I'm ready for the binky fairy to come" and so...she came (thanks Mike for running to walmart to pick out the "beautiful and magical prizes"). Even amid all the change with Avery coming home and such, Sydney has done great without the binky...only asked for it once and I reminded her that the binky fairy took them, she said ok and went to bed. Crazy! Now we just have Bella Dancerella running through our heads constantly, guess it's a good trade! Anyways, it works so if you have a near 3 year old with a binky addiction, give it a go! The pics are saying goodbye one last time to her dear friends and the other is the next morning when the binky fairy left her prizes. she was thrilled. We are proud of you Sydney Kate!

4 comments:

kate said...

Congrats!! Tell miss sydney that I'm proud of her!
And good job on the presents, mike. They look very very magical!

Ess, I've been playing with this digital scrapbooking thing -I think I'm going to use it for announcements. Anyway, mom sent me some pics of Avery and I couldn't resist to post it on my blog. Uhh.. im sure people think I'm a tad ridiculous, pretending your baby is my baby, but whatever. It was fun :)

love you guys.

Melanie said...

The "sisters" pic is adorable! I love how gentle Sydney is kissing our sweet Avery May! It was so much fun being around for a few days. I love and miss you all.

Woods: said...

I LOVE this idea! I saw it on Kelly's blog and I thought it was brilliant! Good job Sydney! What a big girl! She's darling!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

im going to keep this in mind, lucy is obessessed right now but i am too weak to make her give it up! great idea luv cami