Thursday, November 01, 2007

Ooo...it's the night of Halloween!





WELL. I have heard from more than one source that I am a failure in the blogging department and it's true. But I have valid excuses...mostly just so busy. I started my new job and have been crazy busy with primary and of course, Halloween. I got to go see my sisters and brothers in LA. The highlights were pinkberry yogurt, WICKED, and seeing all the stars on "The Office". It was so awesome. You can check out my sister Jenna's blog for all the pics, though I don't know how to link her here, you can find her on my friends and family links. Anyways, Halloween was so much fun. Mike and I dressed up as Jim and Pam...and it was funny. I love Mike's attempts at "Jim's expressions". Payton was Chuck Lidell with a real life mohawk and Sydney was a beautiful Snow White. Danny and Jeannie made a hilarious Siegfried and his tiger. And Kristine took the cake with her ballerina outfit. Lots of fun, too much candy. This "candy fairy" (me) keeps filtering through their buckets and throwing it away (not the kit kats) so it's slowly but surely disappearing. Heading to Utah tomorrow for Amy Jill's wedding. I am excited to see all of my family. Hope your holiday was a fun one.

6 comments:

Ketsy said...

Your costumes are AWESOME. Nice work. I am sad we missed you. Thanks again for the costume for Rune. He loved it.

Dallas and Krista said...

Payton looks amazing. That is too funny i have got to show D! maybe when he is awake as opposed to 3AM... ugh!

Shawni said...

I love, love, love the costumes. Dan's favorite was Chuck Lidell! What a great costume...we are not so creative in that department. It is kind of whatever we can find in the house! Happy Halloween.

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Sar - I luv you and I luv the OFFICE! Mike's expression on Jim - dead on!!! Sounds like you have been busy...where are you working, fill me in girl on the latest! Cam

Katie said...

You guys rock with the costumes! When I first looked at the pics, I thought you guys were dressed up like missionaries....but now I get it. Your kids costumes were darling! You crack me up. :)Nurse Kate

Chappell Family said...

I knew it would be fun! But not expecting it to be that much!!! Next year we are there!! CONGRATS!!!! :) !!!!!