Friday, October 19, 2007

Disneyland




We "last minute" as always, went to Disneyland one last time. We met up with the Schilds and their family, which was so much fun! The kids had a great time together. And seriously, kudos to the Coopers who have the whole "fast pass" thing down to an art! We had a great time, kids LOVED it! Payton went on every ride! He loved Splash the most...though he got quite wet! Sydney even got to go on Matterhorn and she wasn't even scared! We got to see our friends Blake and Mikelle which is always a treat. Thanks for the hospitality, as always. And a windy day at the beach made for some great kite flying. It was a nice trip.

10 comments:

Melanie said...

I was just waiting to see pics!! Fun fun times...Payton can sure fly a kite! Awesome Payton...I love you. What a treat for Sydney to sit on Minnie's lap. Our little angel is named correctly...my Kate was on rollercoaster before Sarah or Andrew as I recall!!:) Way to go Sydney...I love you tons!

Kory Klein said...

Hey Sarah, it is so fun to see your family. How are you doing? Isn't Disneyland great!

jenna said...

looks so fun! miss you sarah. see you in a couple days. love you

Aunt JuJu said...

Always love seeing the pics! I'm so happy you guys get to enjoy these things. My friend saw the pics and says she can really see Granny in Sydney in this picture...yes, I can see lots of Van...love you, aunt Judy

Amy said...

SARAH!!!!!! I was so excited you found me!! I've been wondering what you've been up to! Where are you living, are you working? Your kids are absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad we can keep in better touch! My email is hancock.family@yahoo.com, or keep checkin' my blog! I love finding old friends!!!

Caroline Marshall said...

I am a little jealous that you guys got to go to Disneyland. I love that place. Although, my girl is not ready for that type of fun. I can't wait until she can be like Payton and go on all of the rides. Love ya, and I will see you soon!!!

JBsDD said...

Ha. Small world. Thanks for saying hi. Hope all is well.

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Last minute getaways (especially to Disneyland!!!) are the best and essential at times! I hope you guys had a fun break...luv the pics! Cam

Katie said...

You have definitely taken the blogging thing to the next level!! I loved the soccer goal...awesome! And the songs in the bathtub are precious. Darling family! :)Nurse Kate

jenna said...

you failed to blog our little trip. look who's miss blogger now?! kidding. take a gander i did a slideshow-my that pinkberry got the best of us! love you.