Wednesday, November 14, 2007

November...




It's been a whirlwind and I can't believe it's mid-November. Just thought I'd get that lovely pregnancy test off the top of this page...so here's a few pics of the last few weeks. We went to my cousin Amy's wedding in Utah. She married Clark and it was a wonderful day. Mike and I left the kids home so we got to spend some fun time with all my brothers & sisters and my parents. It was a nice trip, beautiful weather. It was great to see all my extended family, too. Now we are home and the weather is wonderful here, as well. I have been a working girl lately, but we did manage to get to the zoo the other day and the kids had a good time. My thoughts are with my brothers & sisters galavanting across Europe these next few weeks. Man, I'm jealous. But I'm sure they are glad NOT to have an extra pukey prego tagging along. Love to you all...hope you are well.

3 comments:

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

SOunds like you had a great trip! Kido free always gives you a little boost...hope you are feeling better! Luv Cam

Jessica June said...

What a fun trip!! Are you coming to Utah for Christmas?? Maybe we'll get to see you before we both have these babies...we were pregnant together last time!!! (you were way smaller than I was though...) Hope your starting to feel better...love always!

jenna said...

kate & i sure have that pose down. wow. love you.