Monday, September 17, 2007

lots of news.



My husband tells me I "have lots to blog about" so here I am. I guess I do...
Payton started pre-school again at the Montessori Learning Center and I tell ya, I'm so glad! He was driving me crazy with all his neighborhood friends already in school. He goes with Rylee Schild and they have two new teachers. Can't believe our kids are almost 5. Another big first, Payton started soccer. He had a few practices and then Friday, his first game. Mike is the "assistant coach" so that's fun. He is a good coach when he gets off the phone :) jk, honey. And we've learned that Payton is a very fast runner and proud to say he scored 3 goals! Might I clarify: 2 for his own team and 1 for the other team! Isn't he thoughtful? It was hilarious! The final score was 2-1 and we got it all on video...I will try to post some highlights soon! Go Tigers! As you can see in the picture, Sydney is a big fan of her "best brother". You could hear her yelling "my best brother is winning!" throughtout the game. It was such a fun first game. Many more to come, I'm sure.
Another big thing going on is the ever wonderful Primary Program. It is this Sunday, so I'm just praying it pulls together. We practiced Sunday and it was actually ok, so I'm hopeful that it will all go smoothly. The kids are sweet, that's for sure.

Well, that's pretty much it! It's still dang hot around here, but we are looking forward to some cooler weather, sometime soon!
Alright, we send our best to you all.

4 comments:

Woods: said...

I'm not sure how I feel about Payton cheating on Alie. It must stop. We are going to have to get them together ASAP. Maybe after your Primary Program. It could for sure never be worse than my Primary Program will be. It's sad. Anway, great job on the soccer playing Payton! That's adorable. Alie needs to come cheer for you at your game! Miss you guys!

Kristine said...

Payton is so cute in his uniform. How fun and 3 goals...mighty impressive! Even if one was for the other team. I'll definately be thinking about you on sunday. Hope all goes well. Ours is in 2 wks and in some ways I wish we could just get it over with already!

Lyndsie Field said...

Okay, I love Payton's hair...what a cute little soccer player! :)

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Sar- Always love your pics...you guys are always out and about living it up the AZ way in the AZ heat! Totally impressed that the kido scored 3 goals (great mom...teaching him how to be a good sport and score one for the other team!). Where did you see Landon at? Did you hear they might be moving to Rexburg by Brett & Misty? Crazy all those Rexburgites. Heard from Ang this past week...busy, havin fun, already planning for the reunion - gotta love it! Keep me updated!!! Luv Cam