Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hubby Tag...


I guess when both of your sisters tag you...you should probably respond! Here goes:

My husband...

What is his name? Michael Gregory VanSteenkiste

How long have you been together? We've been married almost 7 years...dated a year before that. Wow!

How old is he? twenty-nine

Who eats more? Sadly, I do. He is a lightweight.

Who said I love you first? Sadly, me. On a blanket on the beach :)

Who is taller? He is a few inches taller.

Who sings better? Uh...I dare say me. But he is a very wonderful singer and guitar player. He is a talented guy.

Who is smarter? Depends on the topic. As far as grammar and the human body go...i win. But he starts talking internet marketing, real estate laws, and I check out. Sometimes it seriously seems like he speaks an entire language that I know nothing about!

Whose temper is worse? He whistles hyper loud when he's mad and the kids are being noisy. It hurts my ears so bad...I would say HE loses his temper more than I do.

Who does the laundry? Me. I would never trust him to wash or dry my clothes.

Who does the dishes? Me. Unless I beg or leave them in the sink for more than 2 days.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, always have.

Who pays the bills? Wells Fargo bill pay ;)

Who mows the lawn? the hired help ;)

Who cooks dinner? Mostly me...but he is king of the grill.

Who drives when you are together? He does, though he tries to convince me it's a woman's job too.

Who is more stubborn? I would say we are even.

Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Uh...probably Mike. Mostly because he is most often wrong :)

Whose parents do you see the most? Used to be his because they lived close by, but now it's probably a tie since they all live out of state.

Who kissed who first? Mike kissed me on the dock at Beaver Dick Park. Laugh if you will, but it's a true story.

Who asked who out? He invited me to go to the mall with him and out to Applebees. If you call that a date, then he did.

Who proposed? Mike

Who is more sensitive? Me. Need I remind you of my maiden name ? We are a sensitive bunch.


Who has more friends? Mike

Who has more siblings? I do...6 of us, 4 of them.

Who wears the pants in the family? He does. Though we try to be a team ;)

I am tagging: anyone who wants to!

5 comments:

Nora said...

We sure miss you guys! I love your page, you always can put a smile on my face, thanks!

Jessica June said...

I can't belive you've been married 7 years! "they" say once you get past 7 you will last forever!! Your family is so cute! Payton is a cute soccer player!! We miss you!! You coming north for Christmas?

bkbills said...

So cute to hear your story! It's always fun to learn about your friends histories! And, a very cute picture of you both.

Tara said...

I don't think " Beaver Dick" is a very safe place, Sarah Van. Especially when you're not married! Halarious. Loved it.

Aunt JuJu said...

I see the naked lady. Mike is so like his Dad and Granny! Love you! Aunt J