Thursday, September 27, 2007

explanation.

Funny story about the last entry...the first picture I posted wasn't even my husband! It looked like him from the thumbnail size pic, but when I got it up, it was none other than Blake Bunker. I laughed for like a half hour, thought about just leaving it for fun, but then deleted it and put this one that Mike claimed was his "favorite pic of us". Turns out that the real reason he wanted to me to post it was because of the naked lady in the back ground. Forgive me!

2 comments:

jenna said...

i think i just caught andrew looking at this picture and laughing to himself. oh wait i did catch him doing that.

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Straight comical...love the pic though you guys are cute! Looks like you might have another Beckham on your hands...the kid is legit - loved the footage! Cam