Sunday, June 24, 2007

Two really is terrible :)

I mean it in the nicest way, but my daughter turned two and suddenly she's changing her ways. Which makes me think that the whole "terrible two" thing is really not far-fetched. She won't sleep in her crib anymore which throws a kink in naps and bed time...way too time consuming for me! Not to mention the getting out of bed 3-4 times. I guess I am just in denial that she's growing up.

We had a good weekend...spending time with friends, swimming, ufc fights :) Love you all, hope you are doing well in your parts of the world.

2 comments:

jenna said...

ses i told my mom what sydney said about the picture of Jesus, she and i both laughed so hard! they are in the mtc and are official missionaries. missing you lots
love,
a and j

bkbills said...

We absolutely know your pain. I've figured out that it's kind of an every other year thing. Don't worry only 11 and 1/2 months to go:)