Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Birthdays Galore!!!



I have to say this year was one of my best birthdays ever!!! My sweet husband surprised me with a fun gift: my sister Kate. It was a great gift (good job honey). We went to dinner with friends and it was one of the funnest nights I have had in a long time...my cheeks were hurting from laughing at you, Dallas. And all of you who remembered me on my day, thank you. I really did feel like someone special and I appreciate you all. And now I'm remembering how I felt 2 years ago around my birthday (besides fat & pregnant)...very excited for the arrival of my first baby girl. And what a joy she has been to our family. We were so happy to FINALLY have her much awaited "Ariel" party tonight. It was a lot of fun and she now owns every Ariel toy known to man! June is such a busy birthday month...and we LOVE it!

4 comments:

jenna said...

happy birthday sydney, we love you!

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday , Sarah! I am such a creep for not wishing you a happy birthday yesterday when I saw you! Thanks for having Chloe yesterday. She had a GREAT time! Love you! And happy belated birthday!

Kristine said...

the boys had such an awesome time at the party. Parker keeps asking me if we can go to the pretend beach again. It was very fun!

bkbills said...

Sarah, it must be so fun having little girl things in your house! I bought "The Little Mermaid" just for me, but my boys won't ever let me watch it. I'm glad you had a good birthday!