Thursday, June 07, 2007

Quick trip to Californ-i-a!


What a quick, little, fun-filled trip we had to California. We got to see Bunkers and go to Disneyland with the kids. Sydney saw Ariel and that was her favorite thing...she waved and waved at her. And she got an Ariel phone! Payton was tall enought to go on the big rides, though the "dark parts" made him a bit nervous. I took him on thunder mountain and he yelled "I'm miserable, I'm miserable" pretty much the whole time. He was hilarious. He loved Pirates and got the gear to play the part. Anyways, lots of fun! What a fun place to spend time together.

5 comments:

Dallas and Krista said...

How fun! You guys are the cutest little family!

Tara said...

Hi Sarah! I really need to see the little Sydney soon!! What is your week like next week... say wed. or Thurs.? lets go to chucky cheese with the kids. That is too funny about the dress, its so adorable! Go to mabryweddings.com and see all the rest of the pics on his blog. they are to die for. I think I am going to delete my blog, I am Horrible at it, and all it does it stress me! Let me know about next week. My Sister is getting married tomarrow so between that and Lake powell ( where we almost sunk out house boat) I am EXHAUSTED! Love ya Sarah...

Sunny Jo said...

Sarah!!! How the heck r ya? im so glad u found me, i was wandering what happened to u!! ur family is so cute!! we live in Lehi, in a place called Traverse Mountain(behind the new cabelas). we love it up there, and probably will stay for awhile. i still talk to olivia, she lives in Colorado and has a little boy named aiden. do u still talk to anyone? i love this blogging thing cause i can keep up with old friends!! can u believe our ten year is coming up? im so freaked about it!! anyways, please keep in touch girl!!

Chappell Family said...

I want to take Mack this summer, so you guys might have to take another trip, and where does Payton come up with this stuff!!! We love our Payton!

Brooke said...

I love it! That Payton is a scream and Sydney is too cute! It really is the happiest place on earth! What a fun trip.