Thursday, April 26, 2007

Nostalgia.

Ok, it's clean the garage day and for me that usually means I get allergic to the dust and end up sitting in a pile of old "stuff". Well, today was not too far off from that but I did go through boxes of old notes and stuff from junior high/high school/college...I read them ALL, laughed out loud and got rid of most of them (I kept a few that I could not part with...mostly from people who are dead or from Mike, Kate or my parents) Needless to say, I'm nostalgic...if you could see me now: pretty much covered in dust with all my young women medallions around my neck, surrounded by notes from old friends...I'm a mess. I also dug up a few pictures that made me squeal. I miss these days, even though they weren't really all that long ago...thought I'd share them with you. Hope you all dig through old stuff once in a while :)

2 comments:

Kambria said...

Sarah,

Sounds like you are having a good time in Mesa. I miss Phoenix so bad. Nick and I are thinking about coming down to visit my Aunt this summer, it would be fun to stop in and see you.

kate said...

hehee.. I have a few of those treasures myself. im glad you didnt throw them away. soo funny! You have kind of given me the urge to go through some of my old shiz. we'll see how that goes! --do you want to stamp after school?? :)
love you ess.