Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The end is in sight...

Today is a good day. Mike presented his final development project with his group, "D5 Development"(which stands for "disfunctional five" he says!) They gave an hour long presentation at the Valley Ho Hotel in Scottsdale this morning and I was able to go watch (thanks to my life-saver friend Hailey who kept my kids...) It was mostly interesting. I really liked watching Mike "perform" for the crowd. He really does have a talent speaking in front of people. And I truly have to say that I am awe struck at the things that come out of his mouth...its like a different language to me and I just cannot believe he understands it all. The most impressive part of the presentation was the last forty minutes when they had to answer questions from the board members...they handled it very well. Anyways, I'm just a proud wife and thought I'd share the news that he is officially less stressed today because it is over! Now comes the question, "what next?" but I guess we'll cross that bridge soon enough. Congratulations Mike...we love you.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Congrats, Mikey! And Sarah, too! So excited for ya! Would you mind passing the torch on over to Beef? He could use some motivation!

Ketsy said...

Big Congrats to you both! I am very proud of Mike for finishing, and even a bit jealous! And I totally relate to the feeling that your husband is speaking a foreign language (whether it is about real estate, cars, whatever).

grammy said...

Grammy it is!!! I can't figure out how to change that so... It's me!!! Terry...
Mike we are so happy for you. Keep up the good work, We are so proud!
Sarah thank you so much for the quilt you made for the camp. I know the kids there will really love it! The butterfly buttons were the perfect touch! If you want to check out the camp web site it's www.sfah.org
Thanks you are so nice!!!

andrew said...

Congrats Mike!!! I have been present for my fair share of Mikes presentations...I'm sure it was quite a treat! Amo voce! Seu vagabundo!!!