Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Celebrations.

We had a wonderful Easter weekend. It's a little strange to not have family around but we have wonderful friends that welcomed us in and took care of us! We had a few egg hunts and the kids thought that was just a ball. And the easter bunny brought some fun toys, including an Ariel (Ah) doll that Sydney is in love with. We were able to take friends to the Easter pageant at the temple. It is always incredible. I had to do sharing time on Sunday and in preparation truly felt the spirit of Easter. I taught about the beautiful blessing it is that our Savior came to the world to the will of His Father. The Atonement of Jesus Christ is truly a blessing in my life. I challenged the primary children to answer the question "What can I do for Jesus?" to show Him your gratitude for His sacrifice. I love having the opportunity to share my testimony with the children in our ward. And how blessed I am to have such a beautiful family. I miss my brothers, sisters, and parents in Utah and Idaho...love you guys. But we are happy and smiling here in the sunshine. Hope you all had a blessed holiday.

No comments: