Sunday, April 03, 2011

pre baby weekend.







So I was pretty sure I couldn't sit around all weekend waiting for baby, waiting for Thursday, waiting, waiting...SO we went to the Arizona Grand Resort for the weekend. It was awesome. Figured it might be the last time we can get out and do something like this for a while, so we went to play. We all had a great time. As soon as I got over my self-consciousness and decided to ignore the "oh.my.gosh. that girl is a bomb waiting to go off" looks and conversations (yes, I can HEAR you), I really enjoyed myself too. I read and lounged...sat and watched the kids in the wave pool. The kids LOVED the lazy river, kiddie pool, basketball hoop, slides, dancing on stage, pina coladas, movie at the pool...it was awesome. Sunday we watched Conference in the room and hung out the rest of the day. What a great idea by me, I will admit. Much better than sitting around waiting.

No comments: