Monday, April 04, 2011

Maternity pictures...





So I was having thoughts. What if this is my last baby? What if this really is the last time my body is a home for a little one? Though I don't know the answer completely, I knew I better have some proof. So I called on my super talented"team" Natalie & Stacey. Nat tamed the lioness locks that are my hair when I am pregnant and Stacey Kay Hemeyer took some pictures...better late in the game than never, I guess! This was April 1st...97 degrees outside, mind you...and 6 days away from having this little Miss. I'm a brick house, I know. But at least I have some sort of documentation of the wonderful transformation that is pregnancy. It's horrible and wonderful and uncomfortable and an absolute miracle. I am thankful for this day. I am glad I braved up and did it. Thanks to my girls. All of them.

PS. Stacey is amazing at what she does...check her out www.staceykayphotographyblog.com


11 comments:

Devan and Robyn said...

You look BEAUTIFUL! Love these pics.

Melissa said...

What a great idea. These are beautiful. I wish I looked like that when I was pregnant.

Katie said...

Ordinarily I hate people like you but because you're you and impossible to hate...i won't. You really do look beautiful and should be in some magazine. I know how rough your pregnancies...soo proud of you for taking on #4. How fun to have another sister in the family! Congrats! I can't wait to see pics of this little doll. Sooo good to hear from you via blog commentary btw. Really do love my Sarita..."November's gonna be a rough one." Good luck on the delivery...always fun! ;)

Katie said...

P.S. April birthdays rock! (mine is the 12th but i'll hope for your sake that you go sooner!)

My favorite class BD treat was cupcakes that had green coconut (sp?) on top with jellly beans for the eggs...note for future party favors. :)

Unknown said...

You look so pretty! I wouldn't let anybody take pictures of me pregnant, it's wasn't pretty. I may regret that later. How great to have good friends who could put you together just the way you want to see yourself. Best wishes for baby and delivery #4!

Melanie said...

My heck you are beautiful! So happy to be your momma!! Love you angel girl!

Dedre said...

absolutely stunning! Always have been gorgeous!

I love maternity pictures. I don't hang them or anything...but I love looking back at them, and remembering each of my pregnancy's. It's such a beautiful thing a woman gets to experience.

and ps. You're TINY for full term! Brick house? Not at all!

Angie said...

Beautiful, I'm thinking of you!

Amy said...

You Are GORGEOUS!!!! I love this idea... maybe I can pull it off when I have number 4?! Good luck! I am so excited for your newest little one!

Vanessa said...

Beautiful. Congrats on baby girl Tess. XOXO

Stephanie said...

Sarah,
Your little one is so beautiful! I love these pictures of you. In the last one, you look so Rammell to me, like young pictures of Grandpa's sisters (Aseneth or Edna). What a beauty! Glad you are well. Sending love your way.

Cousin Steph