Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010















We had a Rammell Family party at Grandma Moulton's on Sunday, exchanged gifts and had dinner. It was a lot of fun. Then we went on a sleigh ride at Kari's house...he has Grandpa Moulton's sleigh and horses. It was such a fun time, good old memories came back to my mind. It was fun to have Mike and my kids experience it too. Payt rode behind on a sled and had a great time. Sydney got to "drive" the horses and Avery and Arleigh sure looked cute all bundled up. Carolee had made "spudnuts" and hot chocolate for us after our ride. Yum.

Christmas at the cabin is a wonderful time. It is cozy. The kids "bombed the hill" plenty, rode snowmobiles, played and played.

Mike and I went out to Idaho Falls for lunch with Tay and Rachel. It was good to see those girls. And then we picked up Ann. It is good to have her back. Payton was so happy to see his dog.

We went to Jackson on the 23rd. The weather was beautiful! We took the kids to an indoor water park and they had so much fun. We shopped, walked around and went to dinner. It was a good day.

Christmas Eve, everyone went skiing at Targhee...everyone except me and the babies :) We did get to go up for lunch and watch the kid on the hill. Payton really picked it up, even went up the big hill. Sydney went to ski school, it was her first time...and I think she enjoyed it. It was sure a beautiful day for skiing. I found myself being a little envious that I wasn't on the hill! shocking, I know. We had dinner and a little program, kids got jammies from one of Santa's elves :)

Christmas was great fun, lots of toys and treats. The kids all got a dvd player in their own little carrying case. Avery got her doll "Julie", Sydney got princesses, Payton got wii games...madden 11 in particular. I got Le Creuset pans!!! And Mike got nothing :)

We hope you all had a Happy Holiday Season. xoxo

No comments: