Tuesday, December 14, 2010

additional joy...

Here's a little peek of our newest bundle to be...amazing that I love her already.

When I was asked to be Primary Pres in the summer, I was obviously nervous and overwhelmed. But most of all, I was concerned that our desire to have another baby would have to be put on hold or I might have to be checked into some sort of mental institution :) I prayed for peace. During my setting apart, the Bishop said something that has stuck with me ever since that day and helped me through hard, pukey days and lonely, worry-filled nights. He asked that the Lord might bless our family with "additional joy"...and that spoke to my heart. So it is with peace and happiness that I introduce our new daughter, our addition of joy, coming April 2011.


11 comments:

Unknown said...

It truly is amazing how much joy they bring! Your kids are so darling!

Kiera said...

Yay!!!! Congratulations Sarah.

Caroline said...

You are just amazing! So happy for your family.

The Duckworth Family said...

Sara! I went through the same thing! I had a newborn I was called to be Primary President and now into my second pregnancy later and still President, it doesn't really get easier, but as I remember that the LORD made this calling, I remember that I am supposed to be doing what I'm doing! Those primary children really are a blessing aren't they!? Keep it up, especially this time of year is really difficult in primary, but you can do it! I'm so glad that we have been able to keep in touch over the years. It's crazy to think we were friends nearly 30 years ago!

kate said...

she is perfect, ess! what a precious little profile..
love you both!

Amy and Clark said...

Can't wait for her to get here!

jenna said...

ahhhh! i can't believe how well you can see her profile. she is my favorite. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Love your new post!
your kiddo's are great!

Melanie said...

And a joy she is...love her! Grandma can't wait to get a love.

Brooke said...

So excited! I say you can never have enough pink! Can't wait to meet her!

Tiffany said...

What a little doll! Her profile could not be any cuter! I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats!