Tuesday, March 03, 2009

just too cute.








I had to post a few more pics because I am way behind on my blogging and they are just too cute not to post. Everybody is doing great around here, loving the great weather lately, wish it would last longer. We are excited for our brother/uncle Jared who is getting his mission call this week. yay! love you jar! I am busy...too many things to do. I have been quilting with a group from church, what? yeah, I am trying to use that sewing machine ;) Thinking about planting some veggies. didn't know you could grow things in AZ, but apparently you can. Webelos {enough said}. And lets just mention facebook. I am very new to this phenomenon and I have reunited with many friends. it's fun, though it is yet another thing to waste my time staring at. yikes.

loves.

5 comments:

jenna said...

the one in the bath tub is so cute! they are HUGE! and the jacket looks stellar ess. LOVE it. webelos, enough said.....laughing about that one! love you lots.

bkbills said...

They are getting so big! I am very impressed with the quilting. We need to get together. Is your phone # still the same? It's been too long!

Tiffany said...

Your family is adorable. Those are too cute of pictures not to post. I didn't know you could grow veggies in AZ?

Talia said...

You have not been blogging because you are obsessed with Facebook...

Dallas and Krista said...

Aves is so cute and I am dying at how Mikes clothes are all huge on him. Tell him to stop getting so skinny :)