Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Stairway.

So a handful of us girlies (Jeannie's friends Lindsay & Liko too) did the Stairway to Heaven hike... There was no "guard" as we had been warned and it turned out to be a lovely day. The hike was hard and long but the views were amazing.  It kept going and going and some spots were skeeeetttccchy. But it was a bucket list item for sure and I was proud of myself for participating. Coming down was hard on the knee and I was jello by the end. The views were breathtaking, so amazing to see this windward side from such a high elevation.  I couldn't' walk for 3 days but it was worth it, for sure.

starting up. forgive the acne, this island has made my skin go crazy.

Joan getting after it.

breathtaking. seriously...

it just kept going and going...

so beautiful.

breaking the law.

I'm going to feel this tomorrow.

1 comment:

mrammell said...

careful, you've communicated with the outside world for the first time in over a year! looks like a fun-fun winter for you all. Sorta Uncle Mark