Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Happy Halloween

What a fun holiday. I just love dressing up...seriously, I planned these outfits for weeks. My husband thinks I'm o.c.d. Ok, maybe I am. But come on, take a look at Dora. She is perfect! She was so much fun this year, loved every minute of it. Boots the monkey, on the other hand, not so much. She was a little under the weather and didn't smile at all. At least she let me take some pictures before she ripped off the hood. Payton was Bumblebee the transformer because he refused to be Dora's cousin Diego or Swiper the Fox. "Oh Man!" Anyway, every year our neighborhood has a Halloween Carnival on our street and hundreds of people come. Homemade rootbeer {my favorite part}, cotton candy, sno cones, fishing pond, hot dogs and chili, cake walk, face painting and on and on. It is a ton of fun and everyone really goes all out with the costumes.
Boots, Dora & Bumblebee
Dora & Boots

This pretty much sums up Avery's feelings about Halloween and her dumb costume. At least it wasn't her middle finger :)

Popeye the Sailor Man and his girl, Olive Oyl.

Payton's buddy the Storm Trooper & our Bumblebee

"I am what I am." Please note the full bottle of gel in my "finger waves".

Kendall and Avery at the preschool Halloween Parade.

Dora the Explorer and her bunny friend, Mikelle.

10 comments:

Elise said...

So Cute! I love the Dora wig, if I didn't know any better... ;) Great costumes for you and Mike as well, very creative.

Melanie said...

Costumes are awesome...fun Halloween!

{brady+sarah} said...

You guys are adorable!!! Good job on your finger waves, I hated doing finger waves when I was in hair school!! But they are soo cute!

Angie said...

Oh my goodness, so so cute. Dora looks great. And Popeye and Olive Oyl do too! Great costumes, well done Sar!

Talia said...

SO CUTE!!! I think that I am going to come to your house next year for Halloween...The Brits don't really understand the holiday. I had trick-or-treaters come the night before Halloween. Then I had kids asking for money instead of treats! Seriously...Tonight is Guy Fox Night or Bonfire Night. Pretty much they celebrate a this man who tried to over throw the government and failed...So they put a little Guy Fox doll at the top of the bonfires and "BURN HIM AT THE STAKE" Pretty Cool!!! I will let you know how it goes. Sort of like our 4th of July with Fireworks and stuff but they celebrate the fact the guy failed. God Save the Queen!!!

LOVE YOU
Tay

kate said...

oh i just love it all!! you've out done yourself again, mrs olive oyl.. soo perfect. slicky hair and all! you guys look fab.

sounds like boots and my ladybug were missing each other on halloween! silly girls. hope aves is feeling better though.

love you!

Taryn said...

AWESOME costumes! I love going all out for my kids too! That was a seriously awesome dora, and boots. Loved bumble bee...but wow he would have been a super cute swiper :)

Katie said...

That WIG freaking rocks! I always love to see what you come up with....ok so the last costumes I remember were "the office" ones. Sounds like a sweet neighborhood partay!

Oh and I hate you for the Mexico trip....ok so not really. Awesome!! Love, Kate Dogg

abo-bder said...



فنى
فنى
فني
فني
فني

iamegyptian2100 said...



فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض