Thursday, November 20, 2008

hiatus







Um, did you think we were all dead? Well, it was a close call, but we are all alive and well. Officially moved into our new house and officially worn out. Rammell trip to Cali was a good time, so many pics to post but you'll have to settle for a few of the kids at the beach. Big event: Payton cut his hair! He looks handsome I think. Halloween was fun as always (so happy to have the cake walk in our driveway this year!) Princess Jasmine was the highlight for me this year. Watching that long pony tail swing as she RAN house to house trick or treating made it all worth it! (thanks mom for saving the day) Mike has returned from Hawaii (cauliflower ear and all) and he didn't die so we are thankful for that. I went to UT for a visit and Jenna's baby shower for our little Q and it was lots of fun (I'll have to post those pics later) Mom, Kate & Arleigh came to AZ for a few days and helped us get organized. We still have a long way to go but I have to say it's been kind of a fun project and I am really loving this home. Hopefully all of you haven't stopped checking my blog because I have been such a slacker! I have missed all you bloggers ;) Much love and enjoy the pics. And Happy Thanksgiving. Can you believe time flies so quickly. My baby is six months old {that's a whole other post, I will get to it}

11 comments:

Jenny at LGN said...

Sarah, You guys all look so great! What a busy couple of months for you!

Can you send me your new address when you have a minute?

Love,
Jennica

Kristine said...

Seriously, that kid cuts his hair and its like awhole different person. Very cute pics!

bkbills said...

We miss you guys!

Jerai Moulton said...

Sarah-It was so fun to see you here for Jenna's shower! Also, thank you so much for showing us the little belly rub trick! I know it's helped tons!

Caroline said...

It's good to know you guys are not dead - I was beginning to wonder. Payton's hair looks great, and all of the kids are adorable. I especially love the Halloween pics.

Kelly said...

You have been busy! We miss you guys but glad you are still close! I'm going to have to stop by for a visit someday soon! I love the jasmine costume!

Jeannie & Danny said...

It's about dang time! I love Princess Jasmine and her prince! So cute! I can't believe Avery is 6 months old! Crazy! Well not to be greedy but we still want to see more pics!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

luv, luv, luv the pics sarah! good times huh, luv cam

Elise said...

The costumes are adorable!! You guys have been busy, ahhh Hawaii, maybe someday :o) Would you mind sending me your new address, it's christmas card time again. natelise1@hotmail.com

Jennie said...

Love your pics so cute!
will you email me your address so I can send you guys a christmas card? my email is jennieandtyson@aol.com
thanks!

Chappell Family said...

I miss you Payton, beary much!! Love, Macky
And I luv the soccer picture!