Friday, October 10, 2008

moving.




I hate moving. Ok, I try not to say hate around my kids...I really dislike moving. As exciting as this whole thing is, it is work. Now that I think about it, maybe most of you don't know that we are moving. Well, we are--not too far away, though. It will be a good change for us and I am anxious to have it all over and done. Mostly excited to stop walking around boxes in my kitchen and family room :) and stop having anxiety at night about decisions that I've made in the other house {we are remodeling}. most of all I need to get some new pics up so I can get the "stringy hair" picture off this blog. I am sorry you all had to see it for so long. After this whole moving hoopla, I will make a concerted effort to actually do my hair on a regular basis. yikes.

8 comments:

Leigh said...

What? Moving? Remodeling? Where have I been? Do you need any help with anything? You like the 20 questions? We'd love to take the babes off your hands for a while.

Kambria said...

You have been one busy girl, new baby and moving!!!! By the way Avery is such a doll. We all need to plan a Brookside get together.
Love ya!

Tiffany said...

I feel like I'm totally out of it! What prompted the move? Where are you going? You are amazing...I truly do hate moving and you've done it a lot! You should get an award!!

Hailey said...

I'm glad you're moving:) and your blog inspires me! Love ya!

Hai

Brooke said...

I walked through one day and saw the newly refinished woodwork! It's beautiful! As are all your other houses! I can't wait to see the rest. You have been a very busy lady! :)
P.S. And you're hair ALWAYS looks good!

Kristine said...

K, so can't wait to see all the changes! The process is definately YUCK but the results, I'm sure, knowing how fabulously cute you do things, are gonna be awesome!

And I notices Payton in a AYSO jersey... Parker is Playing, too. Although he's no Pele Payton, for SURE. Mayebe we'll see you out there!

Tiffany said...

Moving? Are you still living in the place where I visited right after nursing school. What would be the chances right? I hope all goes well, you'll have to post pictures of the new place.

ashlee said...

Hey friend. It sounds like you've got some crazy stuff going on over there. Goodluck moving. So I'm know I'm a little slow but what is this thing with Mike training? Is it for boxing or UFC fighting? Whichever one it is, my Michael would be so jealous. He loves all of it and I'm pretty sure every time he watches it he is just thinking about how he would be so good at it :-)