Monday, September 15, 2008

my baby


Ok, so this is out of the blue...Avery doesn't look like this anymore! She is officially 4 months old but that's beside the point. I had a goal to be in bed at 9 like the rest of this family, but I sat and wasted time for another hour or more. I have been playing a bit on the website I mentioned before {and because you all asked so nicely... picnik.com} It is kind of fun and since I have started the photoshop "how to" lessons about 30 times and had to stop to attend to little naughties, this will have to do for now. I played with this pic of Avery...she's a sweet little one. Miss snuggling that little body but I sure am enjoying her giggles and chubby legs. She is happy and a sweet bald little girl.

6 comments:

Katie said...

Love it! I often find myself on the computer "after hours" as well. I love checking out all of the happenings of my overachieving mommy. I will admit that it was nice to see that you were behind on the calendar though.

Congrats to Mike!

Melanie said...

I can't stand that our little angel is growing up so fast!! Can't wait to see all of you in a few weeks!! Disneyland here we come!

trista said...

SO cute... I don't know where you find the time to be so amazing with three kidds!!! Your lake powell photos were so cute!

kate said...

oh my, sweet baby aves. i miss miss miss her.

That picnik site is awesome! And a lot more user-friendly than photoshop. Stick to it! So cute, ess.

Kristine said...

Thats really cute. I'll have to check it out.

Amy said...

That is the cutest picture!! What a sweetheart! It makes me so darn baby hungry! :) I'm so impressed with your photo editing abilities!