Wednesday, June 11, 2008

four weeks



I truly cannot believe it's been four weeks since this little girl came to us. It has flown by and she is growing and changing every day. Her days consist of eating and sleeping. We are proudly starting to get on a bit of a schedule instead of eating every 2 hours or whenever she cried (whichever came first)...she likes her swing and she's officially sick of my little "photo shoots". The other kids kiss her constantly and she takes it pretty well. Nighttime still leaves a bit to be desired, but she is a great burper...I will give her that! She is such a sweet little blessing. Happy four weeks princess Avery. Yes, Sydney says she can be a princess too!

12 comments:

jenna said...

she is changing so much sarah! getting more beautiful by the minute. tell her mucho love from her auntie j.

Melanie said...

Love our little princess! Her eyes are beautiful! She is growing...hurry up and get here so me and grandpa can get some loves!

The Gough's said...

Sarah...she is gorgeous!

kate said...

oh my goodness... she is DARLING. I can't stand that I haven't held her yet :( Yes, hurry hurry up here!

love you!

Woods: said...

Princess Avery...it's perfect! These pictures are so adorable! I can't believe she's already 4 weeks! Time flies when you aren't the one taking care of the baby! :) Alie's so excited for Kindergarten! When do we know if Payton & Alie are in the same class? Good job on your cute kiddies. They really are so darling!

Kristine said...

What great pictures. Even if she's sick of it... keep em comin'. Just precious.

jpr said...

this is all like reliving the past, s & k at the same moment in time. d'ya think there'll be any biting or scratching? avwy did it! no awleigh did it!

Sarah, RN said...

No, they wont fight! And if they do it will be digging and slapping for sure :)

Taryn said...

I am so glad little Sydney has a sister! My only concern when I had Meg was we had to have as many kids it took to get her a sister, I know I couldn't image life without mine so I really wanted her to have that :) Sisters are the best!

Nicki said...

She really is a princess! Number three is a little overwhelming but you look like it's just as easy as pie (which is another thing that's overwhelming for me:)0. We love you and can't wait to see you again in Provo sometime, hopefully soon.

Love you.

Amy and Clark said...

She is just adorable! What a beautiful, beautiful little baby.
Good job.

Amy said...

She is absolutely beautiful Sarah! Congratulations!