Friday, April 11, 2008

gotta love this boy!


I meant to post pics of Payt's first tball game tonight, but too tired. I came across this picture from soccer that Aunt Judy took and I almost forgot my baby boy ever looked like this! could be confused for a girl, yes...but a very cute one if I do say so myself. Sometimes I miss his long locks...guess we should start growing them again. He did hit a homerun last night, so that was big. We have been so busy around here with surgery and doctors and blah blah blah. Hoping to get my house clean tomorrow. Mike says I am "nesting". Somehow I feel a bit more like a whale than a bird. Love to you all.

6 comments:

jenna said...

i spit when i read whale not bird. funny. i think you should be invited to our exclusive blog-consider yourself lucky. :) loved the ugh too. lv u.

Amy and Clark said...

such a precious picture. they grow up so fast!

Kristine said...

Very cute pic! I had forgotten that he looked like that, too. What a cutie!

Aunt JuJu said...

Of course, I have a pic like this on my phone screen saver! He is the cutest little thing ever...but the best part is his heart! Love you, AJ

Shalice said...

I am right with you on feeling like a whale...not quite a bird. Sorry that I missed yours and Kate's shower last week - it would have been so fun to see you!

That Payton is a beauty....watch out he will steal a lot of hearts!!

Amy said...

What a darling little boy! Can you believe they grow up so fast?!