Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Thankful...

Hello to all. Mike is home from his school trip to Boston and we are all recovering from being sick...but all is well around here. We are surely enjoying the cooler weather. I had a bit of a break down last week and had to have my mom come save the day. She was so helpful and it really was so nice to have her here. The kids loved it. I am very thankful for my family...they are always there when I need them. And we are glad to have our dad back from Boston! Payton sure misses his dad when he is gone. Mike is busy with his last month of school (can't believe it...) and we are looking forward to his graduation gift (trip to Hawaii)! The kids are loving school and gymnastics...Payt had school pictures today! It was an event. He was really excited about it. I love watching him interact at school. It seems like he has a lot of friends there...all the girls give him hugs good-bye. Yikes! His teachers say he is a dream student, which is not hard to believe. Oh, we all got haircuts finally...Sydney looks so cute with her short little "bob"...it was her first haircut and she did such a good job. I held her on my lap and she was great during the cut...she didn't like the blow dryer, however. We had to pull out the suckers at that point, but the end result is darling. She has learned to sing "Months of the Year", a song that Payton learned at school and sings endlessly. If you didn't know what she was saying, you would have no idea...but I think it's just about the cutest thing..."june..july..and august"...that's her best line. Anyways, my kids are fantastic...I couldn't be more blessed.

2 comments:

ness said...

sarah- i still think sydney is one of the most beautiful little girls i have ever seen. you all look so cute. hope everything is well. gotta love moms. ness

Dallas and Krista said...

So nice to have the boys home- i know. I cried when Dallas told me he wasn't coming home until Saturday instead of Friday. I was done! Your kids are too cute!